Monday, June 2, 2008

The Secrets in the Sauce

Hello Everyone,

Just when you thought I have fallen off the face of the earth! I have returned! Most of you know by now I am in Real Estate for the best builder and largest builder in the USA. So as you can imagine this is my time of year to sell. So I have been doing just so.

On that note I have been reading all of my bloggy friend blogs just not commenting. Well I am going to comment on this one.

Two of my bloggy friends Heather and Tiffany have created a blog to make us all FAMOUS! You are both so sweet thinking about your bloggy friends.

Go over and see them at The Secrets in the Sauce and take a look it is really cool. They are also giving away really cool prizes.

They are great and have fun things to read about so check it out.

post signature

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thank you so much for posting! I can't even imagine how busy you are and honestly, I am happy to hear that you are busy in this market!

Keep your eyes on that upcoming vacation and post all about it when you guys get back!

Unknown said...

BTW...in case you don't have e-mail notification, I posted a comment on the last post.

Heather said...

I'm so happy that you're so busy selling houses!! That's a good thing. The housing market around here stinks.

swilek said...

Do you have another blog? Mrs. ROmero I think was referring to you ...did you post something about Playtex tampons? I wanted to leave a comment but couldn't here at work-they blocked it, can you believe that! Afraid we will spend our time blogging I guess!!! Anyways, I will leave it on this blog and if you have no idea what I'm talking about then just ignore me!!!!:) hehehe!

Knowing this piece of info is almost convincing me to use tampons...yes, i know it is hard to believe but I don't use tampons! I'm a pad kind of girl...now I want you to know I have in teh past on occasion but I had a terrifying experience as a kid at camp that turned me off! Actually it happened to my cousellor-she was rushed to the hospital because she got one stuck inside her!! So...maybe I need therapy!!:):) I love that idea of the edifying comments to help us through such a "pleasant" experience...maybe when I'm writhing in pain, I will remember to quote the comments on the tampons...you rock! A hilarious post! Have a good day! Karyne