Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Vacation

Hello everyone, I just looked at my last blog post and it was 14 days ago. Were in the world did 14 days go? I have no idea but I know that I was busy. I had Easter Sunday off and it was a great day. We cleaned our garage out and can finally get a car in. The kids were in disbelief that this could actually happen.

Since I work for a builder my days off are Tuesday and Wednesday. I help out with the kids at school or run errands on those days. Now it is Wednesday again and we are actually leaving for vacation on Friday. Guess what? I am not even close to being ready.

I am on my way to by CROCS for the kids and get my toes painted. Then I have about 2 years worth of laundry. Maybe the live in nanny will help me today. She always helps if I bring her the clothes. You got to bring her the clothes to get them done. She always laughs because she thinks she is just about done with Grandma and Grandpa's and the kids clothes and her I come. I kind of feel bad but it is a big help.

I am looking forward to my vacation and when I get back there will be a new look to my post. I am also adding my sales goal for the year and my weight loss goal. I have lost 2 pounds and 50 more to go.

Happy Spring!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Have a fun vacation!!! You deserve it.

Runner Girl said...

Laundry, laundry, laundry! Thank goodness for Lavarene! You are going to have such a sweet time in HH with the family! A much deserved break. We'll miss you! Can't wait to see the new look! K

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh! yes....laundry! a thorn in my side! have a great vacation!

Anonymous said...

we live in north georgia (south carolina border). any suggestions?