Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Terrific Tuesday

Ok

You all must think I am a manic depressive but I have yet to be clinically diagnosed. I first want to thank all of you for your support through my rough week 2 weeks ago. It only got worse when I was attacked by my asthma. I am better now after spending a little money. JUST KIDDING!

I have lots to share and little time. I have been working on a project that I will share this afternoon. Need to take the pictures. I have a big smile on my face and ready to conquer the world today.

I hope you are all well. I promise I will be back.

post signature

5 comments:

Runner Girl said...

Are YOU opening a bakery, too? If the answer is NO, I think you need to reconsider a yellow Thunderbird convertible for you, and a powder puff blue Thunderbird convertible for me! Talk to you after Bible Study!

Heather said...

First of all, I'm sooooo sorry you've had a rough couple of weeks. I've been worried about you!!

I cannot believe you left us hanging like this. Something that involves pictures???? Oh my stars.

Tiffany said...

Yeah! You're Back! Can't wait to hear about the project...

Finally, something to look forward to today!

swilek said...

If you are opening a bakery can you make petit fours and send them to Canada!!! If you have followed Kimberley's blog you will know my dilemma...I am going to post about the "adventure" after my Mother's Day tea tomorrow!!:)

swilek said...

so you're not a baker..too bad no bakery!!:) My mother-daughter tea turned out amazing even without the petit fours!!!:) I enjoyed your mother's day prayer too!