Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh Happy Day

Today I am so excited.  I am registering my team for their second tournament.  Our first weekend was a huge stepping stone for my girls.  They came out and proved throughout the weekend that they want to play basketball and have lots of potential. 
Practice tonight and I hope they are ready to work hard.  


I am hoping that Sammi my swimmer is able to swim this weekend.  She has one more event to get to iron girl this season.  Of course Mom forgot to sign her up for the meet.  Wow we are so proud of her progress.  She has lots of heart and desire to put the time she does in at the pool.  She makes me smile.  Thinking about swimming a mile in the pool makes my whole body hurt.  She doesn't think twice about it.  She works really hard.  


Today is a happy day with the sun shining, the birds chirping and warm weather.  I love it. Off to do genetics. 



post signature