Wednesday, March 23, 2011

TeamDRAMA

As most of you know I coach.  I love to coach.  I really do.  I was very hesitant when I was asked to coach a travel team.  I knew the organization was in a bind so I jumped in.  Now I am completely happy with my decision.  Someone tell me why there always has to be dang DRAMA.  I really am not a DRAMA type of girl.  At least that is what I thought.  DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!  It isn't even with my own team.  Crud I can't handle it.  Flippin DRAMA.

So last night I ran a suicide with my players because I was on the losing team and that was the deal.  Can't move today.  So then towards the end of practice the girls were bragging that they beat me in a suicide.  I responded that a coach my age X should lose.  One of my players said you are that young.  Implying she thought I was older.  I made her run.  She was laughing so hard.  We had so much fun yesterday.

So I hope that there is no DRAMA in the Team DRAMA camp today.  I just can't handle it.



post signature

No comments: