Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lunar Eclipse.


What a day! If I believed in the stars there must have been something crazy going on last night with the eclipse. We started watching but it was a but cold out side. I believe God is giving me challenges and hopefuly I can handle them as they come.

The morning started off great, got ready for a realtor function. It turned out fabulous. My Chef Nancy cooked tortilla chicken soup for us and it was delicous and the crowd seemed to like it. We had about 30-40 realtors and if I heard WE DONT HAVE ANY BUYERS, one more time I was going to scream. Were is the positive attitude? I left praying that the spring would bring more buyers. I know it will, I just need to get busy. Ask for the sale. Right it is that easy? So they say. HELLO KRISTA.


With the transition in December with my husbands parents moving in it has been difficult to focus on my business. From this day on I am getting back on my game. Yes this market stinks but it is my job. I represent one of the largest builders in the country and he counts on us.

So I get home from my function and my renter on an investment I have decides he cant afford it any more and gives his notice. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. So I take the kids to Target because it is spring break and we get a few treats because they have been good while we have been busy at work. We had a great

Tuesday evening I was on The Nester this site made my day. I have been looking to do something with my blah bookcases that are painted red like every other bookcase in the state of Georgia. I told my husband that we will be going to Hobby Lobby to find some decorative paper to put on every other shelf for a new look. You can only imagine the look I got of confusion because he knows that I could never come up with an idea like that. Thanks Nester.
Have a great week.
Krista

No comments: