Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tempered - Reasonable

Some may say I am an aggressive Northeastern but I have learned to be reasonable and God has put me to a new challenge. I am trying to be the best I can at this new adventure. My eight year old asked me today why we have to keep telling my 80 year old mother in law that has a rare type of demention the same thing over and over again. I am trying, I want to give her a loving and kind enviroment. I am also trying with my own family to keep life on an even temperment. My 6 year old cried today when he needed to tell me that he got in trouble for the first time this year from his teacher. Broke my heart. HE PINCHED ANOTHER KID! I sometimes have to remind myself what our goal was with this project. Sometimes things like this little quiz can shed light on what you are seeking. Some times I have so many words that I want to put in my blogs but I would be here all night. What was my goal for this project???
Take this quiz and report back to hockeypokeylife.blogspot.com.

This is my brain pattern.

Your Brain's Pattern
You have a tempered, reasonable way of thinking.
You tend to take every new idea in, and meld it with your world view.
For you, everything is always changing. Each moment is different.
Your thinking process tends to be very natural - with no beginnings or endings.
What Pattern Is Your Brain?http://www.blogthings.com/whatpatternisyourbrainquiz/

Very interesting.

Krista

No comments: